Monday, November 28, 2011

Coming along...

After making 24 dolls for a wonderful woman down in Georgia, I have only 4 more to make for my friend and family member.  I started working on the re-write for book two.  Because of how much keeps happening, I gave myself a Feb. 14th deadline.  I know it sounds weird to use Valentine's day for a deadline but it would be the best gift I could ever give to myself.

I finish a few pages and like the flow of it so far.  Fingers crossed that my friend will like it when she has to read through it again.  I could get so much more done when I wasn't working but I am beyond happy that I'm working.  It's great learning new things and feeling that sense of accomplishment when I understand and get something.  I miss being able to go to the book store and just sit and write but like it or not, it's a hobby and not a full time job.  Maybe one day, but right now it's fun creating the worlds and writing about the different characters that I've been dreaming up for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment