Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone :-)

Working on book two along with dolls, everyone has been sick and it's finally come to me.  I'm so ready to get back to work tomorrow though.  I'll definitely be taking my lunch time to work on my writing and then night time for my dolls though.  I have been having increased sales of book one on Amazon ever since they added on France and Spain so fingers crossed that continues.

My friend that does my editing for me suggested expanding the series.  I'm still debating over it.  It would definitely change things up so that book two and three aren't as long as they were outlined to be and I might just be able to expand on different things that I had taken out because of how long things were getting.  So I'm re-outline different things but book two still needs to cover specific things so it's still working but it's definitely an idea to have things expand out a little more.  This is something that I have always doodled, dreamed, and wrote little things here and there about so who knows.  I checked into having covers professionally done and I'm just not at that point just yet.  If revenues increase enough, then maybe I will be until then, it'll just have to be my photographs that I play around with.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year's....  Looking forward to a wonderful 2012 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment