Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a morning....

I tried and tried to work on the ending for Live but of course was completely distracted by yesterday's events.  I woman that I went to school with passed away from complications.  She was only about two or three months older than me.  It's scary how life can be taken away so quickly and suddenly.

I'm looking forward to the venture that I'm looking to do.  I have decided my story will be three books, Live, Laugh, Love.  I've always enjoyed and loved that saying and it's only fitting it be the titles for this story.

Unfortunately, writing is not on the books for today.  My daughter has a girl scout cookie booth to do so it's off in this freezing spring weather to stand with her.  I'm hoping to be able to sneak away later tonight to get some work done though.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment