Thursday, June 2, 2011

Proof came in...

So the proof for the print copy of my book came in so my husband is going to read through it and see if he finds anything.  I don't want to order another proof until he's gone through the whole thing.  He's found a couple of errors which kind of sucks but they are pretty simple so I've been correcting them on the ebook version as they're found.

I've gotten done a little more on the second book.  It's been a hectic week with all the weather and my daughter learning to ride her new bike.  Next week, I'll be back on schedule of writing as much as I can.  I'm know I have one person doing a review on my book and I'm hoping more people will too.  My husband said that it's a fast read and that he's really getting into it to the point he had to force himself to stop so he could get ready for work.  I don't know if the fast read is a compliment but the other part made me happy.  I think as soon as I have the other book out that I might put Live for free and then charge for the second book.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment