Thursday, May 26, 2011

Available...

Well, I'm still in the process of everything being approved and added to the distribution lists for the different eBook stores but my book is available directly from SmashWords.com.  I'll attached the link below.  I was able to keep my original cover idea on here but the one that is in print had to have a different cover since I couldn't format the pictures how they wanted them.  It's all good though cause both covers look great.

Thank you in advance for anyone that decides to purchase and read the book.  Good or bad, I would love to hear people's reviews of it.  I'm working on book two now so I'm hoping that it'll be available by the end of the year and then the third by this time next year or sooner depending on how everything goes :-)

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/61676

No comments:

Post a Comment