Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bright day even with the rain...

It's been a wonderful morning.  I've been able to get through another 20 pages of editing.  I was scared for a little bit because I was bouncing back and forth between present and past tense but it seems to be settling down now.  I've only had to expand on a few things which is awesome to say the least.  I've decided not to give myself any more deadlines since the just stress me out and make it harder to get anything done.

I've been taking different nature pictures to alter as covers.  I am hoping that I'll be able to get a few today now that it's really raining good.  I figured the water will help be a bit reflective.  Hopefully it'll make for some really good pictures.  I have so many ideas of for the direction of this series and a different one that I started before.  We'll see what happens.  I wish I could just write everything out and not have to go back and edit but I know that that's not possible.  Oh well... everything will come together eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment